Accessible By Web Cast and Conference Call
TROY, Mich., Dec. 1, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
ArvinMeritor, Inc. (NYSE: ARM) will host a web cast and conference call of its Analyst Day on Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2010, from 8:30 - 11:45 a.m. (ET) at The Waldorf=Astoria in New York City. Several members of ArvinMeritor's executive team will present to investors and analysts including:
- Chip McClure, chairman, CEO and president
- Carsten Reinhardt, senior vice president and chief operating officer
- Jay Craig, senior vice president and chief financial officer
- Joe Elbehairy, vice president, Engineering
- Chris Snodgrass, vice president, Worldwide Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20010524/ARVINLOGO )
The presentation will include detail on the company's:
- Ability to successfully execute as global markets recover
- Focus on product innovation and efficiency
- Financial plan to drive sustainable, profitable growth and achieve established EBITDA margin targets
Investment community professionals who would like to attend the conference in person should contact Lisa Brickler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investors can also listen to the conference call in real time - or available for 30 days, by visiting the Investors section of the company's web site at http://www.arvinmeritor.com.
If you plan to listen to the conference by phone, dial (866) 800-8649 (within the United States), or (617) 614-2703 (from outside the United States), 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. Please reference Passcode #79793891 when dialing in. Presentation slides will be available 30 minutes prior to the web cast on the Presentations page of the Investors section of ArvinMeritor's web site at http://www.arvinmeritor.com.
Headquartered in Troy, Mich., U.S., ArvinMeritor is a global supplier of a broad portfolio of axle, brake and suspension solutions to original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket for the transportation and industrial sectors. The company serves commercial truck, trailer, bus & coach and off-highway machinery manufacturers, in addition to defense contractors. ArvinMeritor marked its centennial anniversary in 2009, celebrating a long history of forward thinking. Common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ARM. For important information about the company, visit ArvinMeritor's Web site at www.arvinmeritor.com.
SOURCE ArvinMeritor, Inc.