TROY, Mich., Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) will host a webcast and conference call of its Analyst Day presentations on Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011, from 8:30 – 11:45 a.m. (ET) at The Waldorf=Astoria in New York City. Several members of Meritor's executive team will present to investors and analysts including:
- Chip McClure, chairman, CEO and president
- Jay Craig, chief financial officer
- Tim Bowes, president, Commercial Truck
- Pedro Ferro, president, Industrial
- Joe Mejaly, president, Aftermarket & Trailer
- Mary Lehmann, senior vice president, Treasury and Corporate Development
The presentation will focus on the company's 2012 priorities:
- Executing EBITDA margin enhancing strategies
- Securing pricing equal to Meritor's value proposition
- Investing to alleviate premium costs
- Continuing to collaborate with customers and suppliers to profitably address demand
- Continuing to drive new product development
- Reducing debt and implementing other appropriate balance sheet strategies
Investment community professionals who would like to register to attend the conference in person should contact Lisa Brickler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investors can also listen to the conference call in real time by dialing (888) 680-0893 (within the United States), or (617) 213-4859 (from outside the United States), 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. Please reference Passcode #24979033 when dialing in. Presentation slides will be available 30 minutes prior to the webcast on the "Presentations" page of the Investors section of Meritor's website at meritor.com.
A replay of the call will available for 30 days, by visiting the Investors section of the company's website at meritor.com.
About Meritor, Inc.
Meritor, Inc. is a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets. With more than a 100-year legacy of providing innovative products that offer superior performance, efficiency and reliability, the company serves commercial truck, trailer, off-highway, defense, specialty and aftermarket customers in more than 70 countries. Meritor is based in Troy, Mich., United States, and is made up of more than 11,000 diverse employees who apply their knowledge and skills in manufacturing facilities, engineering centers, joint ventures, distribution centers and global offices in 19 countries. Common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MTOR. For important information, visit the company's web site at meritor.com.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110330/DE73783LOGO )
SOURCE Meritor, Inc.
CONTACT: Investor Inquiries: Christy Daehnert, Office: +1-248-435-9426, email@example.com; or Media Inquiries: Robert Herta, Office: +1-248-435-1185, or Cell: +1-248-979-8043, firstname.lastname@example.org